‘Zemni’ (Linda Mayoux) is an independent graphic artist, photographer and printmaker based in Cambridge, UK.
Image-making is my way of exploring and experiencing life and discovering new ways of looking at things. Some of my work is political. Some emotionally dark. Other more ‘fun’ work aims to help myself and others ‘look on the bright side of life’.
I work in a range of media and with both still and animated images. The basis is generally photography or sketching and painting in natural media or on my iPad. These images may then be combined and further developed in different printmaking media, digital software or collage. Some of my work is more experimental and abstract, exploring the range of intentional and accidental effects that can be achieved in different media.
- E3.1 Shadow Wall: Animation Light Study
- E3.2: Sparrowhawk: Gestures
- E3.3: Edges in Time: Accumulation, destruction or trace
- E3.4: The Squirrel: Rotoscoping
- E3.5: Sparrowhawk Landing 1: Garbage Mattes and basic compositing
- E3.6 Fragments Walking: Document a Process
- E3.7 Sparrowhawk Landing 2: Keyframing Exercise
- Assignment 3: Colours of Shingle: Animating in situ
Digital Animation and
Forthcoming April 2021
Screening and exhibitions